Thursday, July 17, 2008

faker

so Yesterday was a totally girly day. Jessica, Kim, Liz and I went and got our nails done, and I got a full set (which i haven't done since our wedding!) then we got "Mystic tan" which is basically spray on.


i had never done it before and i had no idea what to expect. they made us watch an instructional DVD (you know, explaining hand placement and proper tanning posture) when i finally went in there, it smelled like wet dog and feet. I couldn't breathe at all! the results this morning aren't bad. i only have one weird, off, streak on the back of my leg and to be honest, i expected more.

all of this girliness was in preparation for our trip up to Washington for the Robinson Family Reunion. 1 whole week of family fun. I'm actually really excited...no school, no work, no cooking or cleaning...we're staying in a hotel...it'll be awesome.

0 comments: